the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Cognitive_Science
Culture, Cognition, and Evolution
Philosophy of Mind
Sensation and Perception
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
Science: Biology: Neurobiology
Science: Biology: Physiology
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health
This category in other languages:
10 Classic Cognitive Science Papers
- Ten papers, originally published in the journal Cognitive Science, and judged by the editors to be classics of the field, made available for free download.
ACT Research Home Page
- John Anderson's ACT-R theory of cognition is a cognitive architecture aimed at computer simulating a full range of cognitive tasks.
Annotated Bibliography Of Mind-Related Topics
- An annotated bibliography of cognitive science, artificial intelligence, neurobiology, artificial life, linguistics, neural networks, connectionism, cognitive psychology, consciousness.
Austrian Society for Cognitive Science
- Sponsors seminars and a conference for cognitive science in Austria.
Brain and Behavior, from Serendip
- Interactive exhibits, forum, and links aimed at exploring the observational basis and significance of the assertion that the nervous system underlies all aspects of human behavior and experience.
- Provides information for scientists working in the field of cognitive science in the Netherlands. It includes news, research, institutes, jobs, conferences and events.
Cognitive Science Dictionary
- A glossary of Cognitive Science terminology. From Dr. Michael Dawson of the University of Alberta.
Cognitive Science Society
- The premier professional organization in the field. Information on membership, conferences, and the journal Cognitive Science (including abstracts of recent and upcoming articles).
COGPRINTS: Cognitive Sciences Eprint Archive
- Repository of freely available preprint and reprint papers, submitted by authors.
The Computer Revolution in Philosophy
- An online (scanned) version of the 1978 book by Aaron Sloman.
Facial Expression Resources on the Web
- Links to resources for research on facial expressions.
Human Cognition in the Human Brain
- Yehouda Harpaz' model of human cognition, along with links to associated texts, including extensive critiques of publications associated with cognitive science.
- Dedicated to funding and disseminating research on how consciousness arises in human beings.
- Subscription based service from MIT Press giving access to full text coyrighted material, discussions, and news.
The Modularity Home Page
- Links to resources and online papers on modularity in cognitive sciences, neurosciences, evolutionary biology and AI.
- Several articles on neurosemiotics, the merging of neuroscience and semiotics, brain and mind research combining with the study of signs.
Reith Lectures 2003 - The Emerging Mind
- Series of five public radio lectures given by neuroscientist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran, Director of the Center for Brain and Cognition, University of California, San Diego. The 2003 series of the prestigious annual BBC Reith Lectures. Lectures available as Real Audio.
Usenet comp.ai.philosophy -
Usenet sci.cognitive -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 11:35:07 UTC -