become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_Asian_Studies/India
South Asian Studies
Arts: Literature: Drama: Sanskrit
Reference: Dictionaries: World Languages: S: Sanskrit
Regional: Asia: India
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Dravidian: Tamil
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Indo-Iranian: Indo-Aryan: Sanskrit
Society: Philosophy: Eastern Philosophy: Indian Philosophy
This category in other languages:
Cologne Digital Sanskrit Lexicon
- The Cologne Digital Sanskrit Lexicon contains Monier-Williams' 'Sanskrit-English Dictionary' with approx. 160.000 main entries.
Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies - Bibliography
- An expanded version of the bibliography (of primary and secondary sources) which appeared as Volume I of Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies, edited by Karl Potter.
Göttingen Register of Electronic Texts in Indian Languages
- An index of online available eTexts in Sanskrit and other Indian languages.
Harappa: The Indus Valley and the British Raj
- Glimpses of South Asia before 1947 and the story of the ancient Indus Valley.
- A comprehensive website with links to Hindu culture, religion, temples and pilgrimages.
Hindu Iconography: Navagrahas
- Overview of Hindu iconography and legends related to the nine planets.
Images of Temples in India
- From the South Asia Art Archive of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Nursery rhymes, prayers, poems, stories and bhajans regional Indian languages.
Indology Discussion List
- The page has links to electronic texts, indological resources and archive of the discussion list.
- Jainism in India. A timeline of India. Arts and monuments influenced by Jains
Jambudvipa - Indology and Sanskrit Studies
- A comprehensive guide to select resources on classical Indian culture.
Sarasvati Sindhu Web Club
- Has a bulletin board, chat room, photos and calendar.
Science and Technology in Ancient India
- Contains articles about ancient Hindu science and technology.
Scripts of Indian Languages
- Samples of ancient inscriptions and scripts of many Indian languages.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 11:15:12 UTC -