become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asian_Studies/Central_Asian_Studies
Central Asian Studies
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Area Studies: Asian Studies: Central Asian Studies
Armenian Research Center @ Univ. of Michigan, Dearborn
- Established for the documentation and the publication of materials in the field of Armenian studies and affairs. Various archives of literature, photography, academic publications, etc. concerning Armenian studies.
Center for Armenian Studies @ California State University, Fresno
- Currently houses the Armenian Studies Program, the Sahatdjian Armenian Studies Library, the Avedian Armenian Studies Archives, the newspaper Hye Sharzhoom, the Armenian Students Organization, and the Index of Armenian Art.
Center for Social Research of Kyrgyz Academy
- Provides resources, links, bibliography and useful references on Kyrgyzstan and other Central Asian republics.
Central Asia and the Caucasus, Center for Social and Political Studies (Sweden)
- Swedish center for the study and review of Central Asia and the Caucasus, maintains regional offices and publishes a journal.
Central Asia-Caucasus Analyst
- Online journal published by the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute at Johns Hopkins University. Addresses the political, economic, and security issues that affect the Central Asia and Caucasus region. Analytical papers and field reports available online.
Central Asian Studies World Wide
- This site provides access to human and data resources relevant to Central Asian Studies, from Harvard University.
Centre for Euro-Asian Studies
- Educational and research organization at the University of Reading Business School. Features program description, contacts and information on seminars.
- Analytical articles and news reports about political, economic, environmental and social developments in the countries of Central Asia and the Caucasus. From the Soros Foundation.
Harvard Program on Central Asia and the Caucasus (HPCAC)
- Information about academic programs and resources at Harvard University for the study of greater Central Asia.
Institute for the Study of Conflict, Ideology, and Policy @ Boston University
- Studies the political, international, and security affairs of Russia and other post-Soviet republics. Publishes online a biweekly survey of developments in the region and a bimonthly journal.
Macroeconomic Indicators of the CIS
- Provides leading macroeconomic indicators on member countries of the CIS, including those of Central Asia. Published by the official website for the Commonwealth of Independent Countries.
Mongolia and Inner Asia Studies Unit @ Univ. of Cambridge
- Group promotes research and teaching relating to Mongolia and Inner Asia on an inter-disciplinary basis. Features current research, news, photo gallery, and links to related sites.
Russia / Eurasia Program @ CSIS
- Research arm focused on the Eurasian landmass from the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies. Includes the Caucasus Initiative, Central Asia Initiative, and various online archives of publications related to the area.
Central Asian Studies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 21, 2013 8:15:04 AM EDT -