become an editor
the entire directory
only in Underwater/Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Organizations
Eastland Disaster Historical Society
- Information, photos of artifacts, and more about the loss of over 800 lives in the wreck of the Eastland on July 24, 1915 on the Chicago River.
Franck Goddio Society
- Society to publicize the explorations of Franck Goddio. Information on the Bay of Aboukir, the sunken ships of Napoleon's fleet, and the sunken Royal Quarters of Alexandria.
Friends of the Hunley
- Provide a history of this Confederate submarine sunk in 1864 and report on its exacavation and recovery. Current events, press releases.
Network for Underwater Archaeology
- Group of institutions actively involved in research on the underwater archaeology of Ireland. Members, research, news, links, bulletin board.
Northern Maritime Research
- Not-for-profit research organization dedicated to documenting North America's maritime history through the Northern Shipwrecks Database and the Canadian Marine Heritage Project.
Swedish Underwater Archaeology Society
- A forum for archaeologists, scuba divers, scientists, and anybody interested in nautical history.
Underwater Archaeological Society of British Columbia
- A group of volunteers who conserve, preserve, and protect the maritime heritage lying beneath British Columbia's coastal and inland waters.
Underwater Archaeological Society of Chicago
- A volunteer, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the study and preservation of Lake Michigan shipwrecks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 20:45:06 UTC -