become an editor
the entire directory
only in Underwater/Institutes
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Topics: Underwater: Institutes
Deep Sea Archaeology Research Group
- The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is developing advanced robotics and submersibles to perform high-quality archaeological investigations in the deepest parts of the ocean.
Institute of Nautical Archaeology (INA)
- Scientific/educational organization; studies human history from the physical remains of maritime activities.
Maritime Studies East Carolina University
- Details of the program, courses, publications, faculty, projects and field school.
Nautical Archaeology Texas A&M University
- Information on the Nautical Archaeology Program and the Institute of Nautical Archaeology. Conservation and preservation laboratories, projects, research.
Southampton Centre for Maritime Archaeology
- Within the Department of Archaeology at the University of Southampton. Courses and facilities, current maritime field projects, 'History and Archaeology of the Ship.'
Underwater Science Program
- At Indiana University, USA. Research and interpretation of submerged cultural and biological resources emphasizing park development and sustainable use. Details of projects.
Western Australian Maritime Museum
- Department of Maritime Archaeology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 8, 2013 6:35:03 AM EST -