become an editor
the entire directory
only in Topics/Landscape_Archaeology
GIS and Remote Sensing
Science: Biology: Ecology: Landscape Ecology and Spatial Analysis
Community Landscape Archaeology Survey Project (CLASP)
- Aims to initiate and facilitate investigation of the local past in Northamptonshire. Includes details of schemes and membership information.
- A museum on the West Coast of Scotland. An interactive map leads to photographs, description and bibliography for sites scattered over a prehistoric landscape.
- Antiquity of Man article examines hypotheses, models, and predictions, to explain how the concept has been applied to the study of the Early Stone Age.
The Landscape Archaeology of Hayton, East Yorkshire
- Reports the results of a 1975 excavation and subsequent metal-detecting activity, field walking and aerial reconnaissance, and describes fieldwork undertaken since 1995. Includes maps, aerial and site photographs, and the research design. From the University of Southampton.
MA Landscape Archaeology
- University of Bristol course offers training in practical and theoretical approaches, including prehistoric and historical landscapes, surveying, earthwork surveys, GIS and geophysics. Includes information about admissions and fees, contact details and links to related departments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2013 at 14:15:07 UTC -