become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geoarchaeology/Radiocarbon_Dating
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Geochronology: Radiometric Dating
Science: Methods and Techniques
- The Cologne Radiocarbon Calibration and Paleoclimate Research Package is designed to support research on hominid behavioural response to pleistocene climate change.
CalPal - Online Radiocarbon Calibration
- Dates between 50.000 and 1 BP will be calibrated using the calibration curve CalPal2004_SFCP.
How Stuff Works: Carbon-14 Dating
- Introductory tutorial.
- Dating related papers and articles by Douglas J. Keenan.
- International journal of radio-isotope dating: Article indexes; sales of subscriptions and back issues.
- Extensive information concerning the radiocarbon dating method from Tom Higham, Radiocarbon Laboratory, University of Waikato, New Zealand.
Carbon Clock Could Show the Wrong Time
- From PhysicsWeb, Carbon dating is a mainstay of geology and archaeology, but an enormous peak discovered in the amount of carbon-14 in the atmosphere between 45 thousand and 11 thousand years ago casts doubt on the biological carbon cycle that underpins the technique. (May 10, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2012 at 5:45:03 UTC -