become an editor
the entire directory
only in Topics/Geoarchaeology
Science: Agriculture: Soils: Soil Morphology, Classification and Survey
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
- Journal covering all types of archaeological sites (urban, rural, and marine) and the full range of underlying geology. It also researches archaeological uses of a wide range of prospecting techniques.
- An interdisciplinary journal that presents work at the methodological and theoretical interface between archaeology and the earth sciences. Publication guidelines and examples of recent articles.
Geoarchaeology Digiter Geoarcheologia
- Presents the principles, applications, and difficulties of geoarchaeology along with case studies.
Geoarchaeology in Iowa
- A set of educational pages presented as part of the Iowa State Archaeologist's site.
Indiana State University Geoarchaeology
- Offers a graduate degree in geography with a specialization in geoarchaeology.
Lakehead University Geoarchaeology
- Program integrates a series of relevant courses taught in the Departments of Anthropology, Geography and Geology and offers an interdisciplinary B.Sc. and H.B.Sc. degree in geoarchaeology.
Trent Valley Geoarchaeology
- An interest group that aims to promote high quality, multidisciplinary geoarchaeological research advancing the sustainable use of the valley associated with the third longest river in England.
University of Oregon Geoarchaeology Field School
- Course covers geomorphology of semi-arid landscapes, descriptions of soils and stratigraphic sections, geomorphological mapping, air photo interpretation, and relationships between archaeological site location and environmental characteristics. The setting is south-central Oregon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 7:15:06 UTC -