become an editor
the entire directory
only in Topics/Geoarchaeology
Science: Agriculture: Soils: Soil Morphology, Classification and Survey
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
- Journal covering all types of archaeological sites (urban, rural, and marine) and the full range of underlying geology. It also researches archaeological uses of a wide range of prospecting techniques.
- An interdisciplinary journal that presents work at the methodological and theoretical interface between archaeology and the earth sciences. Publication guidelines and examples of recent articles.
Geoarchaeology Digiter Geoarcheologia
- Presents the principles, applications, and difficulties of geoarchaeology along with case studies.
Indiana State University Geoarchaeology
- Offers a graduate degree in geography with a specialization in geoarchaeology.
Lakehead University Geoarchaeology
- Program integrates a series of relevant courses taught in the Departments of Anthropology, Geography and Geology and offers an interdisciplinary B.Sc. and H.B.Sc. degree in geoarchaeology.
University of Oregon Geoarchaeology Field School
- Course covers geomorphology of semi-arid landscapes, descriptions of soils and stratigraphic sections, geomorphological mapping, air photo interpretation, and relationships between archaeological site location and environmental characteristics. The setting is south-central Oregon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2015 at 6:15:07 UTC -