become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epigraphy/Sumerian
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Topics: Epigraphy: Sumerian
Arts: Literature: Myths and Folktales: Myths: Sumerian
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sumerian
Society: History: By Time Period: Ancient: Mesopotamia: Sumer
The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature
- In preparation at the University of Oxford aims to make accessible over 400 literary works composed in the Sumerian language in ancient Mesopotamia during the late third and early second millennia BC.
Pennsylvania Sumerian Dictionary Project (PSD)
- Includes: an index to Sumerian secondary literature, a mailing list, and news.
The Study of Diachronic and Synchronic Variation in Sumerian
- Article from Acta Sumerologica 22. Introduction to the papers presented at the 6th meeting of the Sumerian Grammar Discussion Group, Oxford, 17th and 18th September 1999. [PDF]
- John Halloran's lexicon of Sumerian, paper analyzing Proto-Sumerian, illustrated description of symbolic counting tokens, proverbs in Sumerian cuneiform and a map of Sumerian archaeological sites.
UR III Sumerian Font
- Provides a full Truetype font to write the classical URIII monumental Sumerian cuneiforms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2012 at 5:24:06 UTC -