become an editor
the entire directory
only in Topics/Bioarchaeology
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human: Population
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Biological Anthropology
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Biological Anthropology: Forensic Anthropology
Dana David Laboratory
- The laboratory specializes in excavations at prehistoric sites in Israel and the biohistory of the eastern Mediterranean people.
- Brief overview of research on red blood cell morphology in bloodstains and its application to archaeology and paleoanthropology.
- Organization composed of researchers, scientists, and students from many fields, including physical anthropology, medicine, archaeology and egyptology, from around the world.
- Pisa University Division of Paleopathology sponsored board of articles and forum on the study of disease from prehistory to contemporary age.
New Scientist: Ancient Ancestors had Tummy Bug Too
- The stomach-infesting bacterium Helicobacter pylori has been living in humans for at least 11,000 years - much longer than previously thought, say US researchers. (November 04, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 8:54:11 UTC -