become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archaeological_Computing/Software
This category in other languages:
Bonn Archaeological Software Package
- A program package for archaeological statistics and mapping, including seriation, correspondence analysis, clustering, simulation, social status analysis and mapping with extensive graphic display on scanned backgrounds
CALIB 14C Calibration Program
- Calibration tool that runs on DOS/Windows/NT4, X86 Linux and Macintosh.
EIS GIS and Mapping Software
- Offering several software packages: ArcExplorer, a lightweight GIS data viewer; ArcGIS Explorer,a lightweight desktop client for ArcGIS Server; and ArcWeb Explorer, a web application which runs within a web browser to render maps.
ENVI Software for Archaeological Study of Ancient Mines
- Software for interpreting LIDAR data. Includes summary of test cases.
Geographic Resources Analysis Support System Geographical Information System (GRASS GIS)
- An open source, free Geographical Information System (GIS) with raster, topological vector, image processing, and visualization functionality. Software and documentation downloads, Wiki, and newsletter.
Gnet: Graph Editor/Browser
- A general purpose editor/browser for directed graphs. One of its main uses is as a tool for visualising archaeological stratigraphy
Happydigger for Linux and Windows
- Free database program for cataloging finds. Description, screenshot, and links to download the source code. English and Dutch user interface.
- Editor and Email Application for Ancient Languages (Ancient Greek, Coptic, Aramaic, Hieroglyphic Egyptian, Luwian and others). OpenSource Project.
Rediscovery Software Modules
- Re:discovery's Archaeology Module provides a complete record-keeping and interpretive research database for artifacts and their original context.
- GIS-application for Pocket PCs contains a CAD-tool with GPS-functionality, relational database for features, finds, and photos. Downloadable demo-version.
Software for Archaeology
- The following programs were written to address problems faced in researching Paleolithic archaeology and include software GIS for piece provenienced artifacts, data entry, and survey data collection.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 12:24:10 UTC -