become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archaeology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Social Sciences: Research
This category in other languages:
Aerial Archaeology Research Group
- AARG provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and information between those actively involved in aerial photography, photo interpretation, field archaeology and landscape history.
The Berkshire Archaeology Research Group
- Voluntary group dedicated to investigating the archaeology of the county of Berkshire, UK. Includes news and information on projects and activities.
British Institute at Ankara
- Research is focused on the history and archaeology of Turkey and the Black Sea region.
Cardiff University: Cardiff Osteoarchaeology Research Group Laboratory
- The group studies faunal material from archaeological sites in order to reconstruct human-animal relations. Also post-Roman period archaeology and sites and artefacts relating to the Celts, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons and Muslims.
Chinese Academy of Social Sciences: Institute of Archaeology
- Researchers from the institute have conducted fieldwork in most of the provinces in China. In Chinese and English.
Deutsches Archäologisches Institut
- Information on research, Library, publications, fieldwork projects and staff. In German and English.
Durham University: Archaeology of Northern England
- Recent research has focused on rock art and Neolithic monuments, Roman and early medieval archaeology and the archaeology and physical development of the town of Newcastle.
Durham University: History of Archaeology Research Group
- Members of the group have focused on the broad social and political influences on the historical trajectory of archaeological research, and the way in which archaeological research has influenced society.
Early Mines Research Group
- Group of specialist mining historians, geologists, archaeologists and archaeo-metallurgists interested in researching the origins of metal mining in Britain.
Lund University Radiocarbon Dating Laboratory
- Provides information on the lab, the equipment, history, prices and staff.
Trent University Archaeological Research Centre
- Dedicated to the investigation and understanding of past cultures through studies of artifacts, analysis of field, laboratory, and archival data, and the education of students and interested community members by courses, publications and lectures.
The University of Exeter: Department of Archaeology
- Research projects include the origins and development of historic landscapes, wetland and coastal landscapes, the exploitation of natural resources, the contexts of domestication, material culture and social agency.
University of Liverpool: Archaeology of Human Origins
- A leading center for the study of human evolution with research projects in the archaeology of human origins and Quaternary dating techniques.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2014 at 12:04:49 UTC -