become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Regional: North America: United States: California
Guided Tour of Yema-po
- 1993-94 C. E. Smith Museum exhibition on Yema-po, representing the remains of a work camp occupied by the overseas Chinese laborers who constructed the San Leandro Reservoir (Lake Chabot) between 1874 and 1875.
Industrial Archaeology in California
- Mark Lakata's comments on sites in and around Richmond, Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose and the south San Francisco Bay area.
Mojave Desert Petroglyphs
- Native American, Mojave Desert rock art. Photos of Petroglyph sites throughout the Mojave.
Petroglyphs of the Volcanic Tablelands
- Offers description that includes information on the geologic composition and origins of the monument. Located in Bishop, California.
Rodman Mountains Petroglyphs
- Detailed photographs of the rock art, as well as information on the prehistory of the Lucerne Valley and efforts at preservation. Located near Barstow, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 4, 2015 at 19:46:54 UTC -