become an editor
the entire directory
only in Israel/Field_Expeditions
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Field Schools and Fieldwork Opportunities
- A project weblog of news and team postings, including volunteer experiences.
The Megiddo Expedition
- Tel Aviv University with a consortium of other universities excavates a Canaanite royal city. Historical overview and expedition goals, information for volunteers, staff, bibliography.
Tel Aviv University: The Megiddo Expedition
- Includes history of excavations, current projects, and background information.
The Tel Hazor Excavation Project
- The excavation of an ancient Canaanite and Israelite city by the Institute of Archaeology, The Hebrew University. History of Hazor, information for volunteers, excavation reports, bibliography, pictures.
- Large excavation in northeastern Israel, led by Professor Amihai Mazar of The Hebrew University in Jerusalem: includes reports, pictures, and volunteer information.
Tell es-Safi/Gath Archaeological Project
- Excavations by the Martin (Szusz) Department of Land of Israel Studies at Bar Ilan University of this site occupied since the Chalcolithic period. Articles, pictures, information for volunteers.
The Vadum Iacob Research Project
- Study of historical earthquakes at a Templar castle in northern Israel. History of the site, pictures, call for volunteers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 5:24:08 UTC -