become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_Kingdom/Presentation_Services
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Contractors and Consultants: Europe: United Kingdom
- Experimental archaeologist specialising in presenting prehistoric skills and technologies to the public through demonstrations, 'hands on' activities, teaching collections and replica prehistoric composite tools.
- Specialists in digital recording, reconstruction and presentation, operating primarily within the archaeological and heritage sectors. Services, methods, projects.
- Mark Bell's specialist archaeological computer consultancy based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Samples of projects.
Azuli IT Services
- A specialist consultancy offering electronic publishing and database services, experienced in working with archaeologists. Samples of work on-line.
Beyond 2000 BC
- Will Lord reproduces prehistoric tools and weaponry, and offers flint knapping demonstrations. Includes details and photos of activities, a diary, and contact information.
- An archaeological contracting company offering services including excavation and historic landscape assessment. Provides details of services and a picture gallery.
Bronze Age Craft
- Details of practical workshops / demonstrations in the UK and reproductions of Bronze Age artefacts by Neil Burridge.
Hooker and Perron
- Create custom databases, expert systems, and perceptually-designed color suites and maps. Specialists in Celtic coin databases.
The Jelling Dragon
- Re-enactment and replica weapons, jewelry, leatherwork, horn, helmets, and wrought iron.
- Offers heritage presentation in museums and ancient monument and historic site interpretation. Includes details of services and projects.
Maya Vision International
- A film and television production company, making history and archaeology documentaries with historian Michael Wood. Company history, staff, catalogue. Wood's bibliography.
- Creates virtual reality reconstructions of ancient heritage sites. Profile, services, portfolio. Involved with the Theatron Project for teaching and researching theatre history.
- Factual entertainment programming, with a bias towards science and technology, history and event programmes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 7:05:03 UTC -