become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Norway
Contractors and Consultants
Regional: Europe: Norway: Society and Culture: History
Society: History: By Time Period: Middle Ages: Vikings
World: Norsk: Vitenskap: Arkeologi
- Bryggen, the old wharf of Bergen, is a reminder of the town’s importance as part of the Hanseatic League’s trading empire from the 14th to the mid-16th century. A UNESCO World Heritage site.
Excavation Melkoya 2002
- Follow the archaeological excavations conducted at Melkoya, Hammerfest, arctic Northern Norway.
Røros Mining Town
- Photographs and description of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Vegaøyan: The Vega Archipelago
- Photographs and description of these islands which have been inhabited from the Stone Age onwards, and a justification for their inclusion as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The rock art of Alta, a UNESCO World Heritage site. In English and Norwegian.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 30, 2012 at 11:24:02 UTC -