become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Netherlands
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Europe: Netherlands
Contractors and Consultants
Regional: Europe: Netherlands: Society and Culture: History
World: Nederlands: Wetenschap: Maatschappijwetenschappen: Archeologie
Archaeology of Agrarian Communities in the Lower Meuse Area
- Archaeology in the Southern Netherlands with information about research, excavations and finds.
Linear Ceramics in the Netherlands
- Illustrated discussion of prehistoric life (5500-4900 B.C) in what is now the Netherlands. Daily life, contacts, houses, pottery, food from the first farmers.
The Netherlands in Prehistory
- Contains photos of ancient relics and speculations on life there in the stone and bronze ages.
The Netherlands in the Bronze Age
- Images and articles on the Netherlands Bronze Age.
Maastricht Skeletons '100 to 200 Years Old'
- From Expatica, the skeletons found in the southern Dutch city Maastricht at the start of May are between 100 to 200 years old, research by the Dutch Forensics Institute (NFI) has indicated. (May 18, 2004)
Roman Ship Sheds Light on Defenses
- From MSNBC, Dutch archaeologists work on an ancient Roman barge that was dug up in the center of the town of Woerden in the Netherlands. Woerden was once the location of the Roman military settlement Castellum Laurium. (October 21, 2003)
- From the BBC, Malcolm Billings studies the shipwrecks being discoverd on land reclaimed from the sea in the Netherlands. (January 07, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:44:21 AM EDT -