become an editor
the entire directory
only in Honduras/Copan
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Central America: Honduras: Copan
- Photo gallery: sells high-resolution images; displays freely re-usable medium-resolution images.
Collapse: Looking for Clues at Copan
- Interactive introduction to the historical problem.
- Tourist guide including sites and local businesses.
Honduras.net: The Copan Ruins
- Includes a multimedia tour of the ruins, the museum, and the visitor center.
Nova Online: Tour Copán with David Stuart
- Includes video clips [RealVideo and QuickTime].
Thresholds: Copan Ruins
- Photo gallery with notes for tourists.
UNESCO: Maya Site of Copan
- Mayan city, abandoned in the early 10th century, now designated as a World Heritage site.
Wikipedia - Copán
- Encyclopedic entry for the Pre-Columbian city in Honduras now known as Copán. It was the site of a major Maya kingdom of the Classic era.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:33:56 PM EST -