become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central_America/Belize
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Central America: Belize
Field Schools and Fieldwork Opportunities
Regional: Central America: Belize: Orange Walk
Regional: Central America: Belize: Society and Culture: History
Archaeology of K'axob and Xibun
- Photos, theories and ongoing work of Xibun Archaeological Research Project in wetlands sites.
BRASS/El Pilar Program
- An interdisciplinary research initiative into the prehistory and ecology of the Belize River Valley. Offers photographs of monuments, maps, field reports, publications and contact details.
The Caracol Archaeological Project
- Large, ongoing Maya archaeological site in Belize, Central America.
Interactive Dig Belize: Search for the Maya Underworld
- Archaeology Magazine describes two years of fieldwork and research into the caves used by ancient peoples in west-central Belize.
La Milpa Archaeological Project
- Boston University investigations: includes images and panoramas, vector data, maps, reports, and links.
Lamanai Archaeological Project
- Includes history, and information about York University classes.
Photos from Lamanai
- Includes photos, and information about David Pendergast, who excavated the site.
Mayan Treasure is to be Returned Home to Belize
- The Belize Development Trust reproduces an article from the Toronto Globe and Mail reporting the return of Mesoamerican artifacts from the Royal Ontario Museum. (November 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2013 at 17:50:34 UTC -