become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asia/Armenia
Regional: Asia: Armenia: Society and Culture: History
Regional: Asia: Armenia: Yerevan: Business and Economy: Construction and Maintenance
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Armenian
The Cathedral and Churches of Echmiatsin and the Archaeological Site of Zvartnots
- UNESCO World Heritage Site description and petition.
- An exhibit about Francis Willey Kelsey's work in Armenia in 1919 to 1920, particularly on ancient habitation in Cilicia.
Dr. Stone Expedition in Armenia
- Videos, images, and reports from the excavation in Armenia showing Jewish tombstones from the 13th and early 14th centuries.
Jews in Medieval Armenia
- A bibliography of sources on the discovery of a Jewish cemetery in Armenia.
UNESCO: Monasteries of Haghpat and Sanahin
- World Heritage Centre. Photos, description, maps and documents.
UNESCO: Monastery of Geghard and the Upper Azat Valley
- World Heritage Centre. Photograph, description, maps and documents.
The Unexpected Discovery of Vestiges of the Medieval Armenian Jews
- An article by Kevin Alan Brook discussing the unexpected discovery in 1996 of Jewish graves by an Armenian bishop, Abraham Mkrtchyan.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2015 at 6:15:06 UTC -