become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom
- The attractive site of Britain's popular archaeological magazine. Illustrated timeline of British archaeology, articles from past issues, contents of the current issue, online Directory of British Archaeology.
- The world's first fully refereed electronic journal for archaeology, international in scope. A collaboration of the British Academy, CBA and the Universities of Durham, Glasgow, Oxford, Southampton and York.
Archaeological Review from Cambridge
- Semi-annual journal of archaeology, managed and published by research students at the University of Cambridge. Includes a list of articles and order information.
- Published by the Institute of Archaeology, London, giving information about opportunities for archaeological fieldwork outside the UK and related awards and scholarships.
- Sheffield University graduate journal of archaeology. Searchable database of past issues.
- Popular magazine produced by the Council for British Archaeology. Searchable database of text of all issues except the most recent.
East Anglian Archaeology
- An archaeological report series for Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex and the Fenland Project. Details of all EAA reports and occasional papers, grouped by period.
Industrial Archaeology Review
- Emphasis is placed on the practical aspects of a subject in which fieldwork plays an essential part. Subject index of all volumes, abstracts of recent volumes.
Journal of the Chester Archaeological Society
- List of contents of the 'New Series' from volume 1 (1887) to the most recent.
Living Spring Journal
- The international electronic forum for research into holy wells and waterlore. Hosted by Bath University.
- 'The only magazine devoted to London's archaeology and history'. Contents of recent issues, how to subscribe.
Papers from the Institute of Archaeology
- Launched in 1990 by a group of research students at the Institute of Archaeology, University College London. Two issues available online. Contents of others listed.
- Papers of the Institute of Archaeology and Antiquity, University of Birmingham.
Scottish Archaeological Internet Reports
- Free download of archaeological reports. Published by The Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, in association with The Council for British Archaeology and Historic Scotland. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2013 at 5:24:03 UTC -