become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prehistory/Mesolithic
Periods and Cultures
Ancient Chewing Gum
- An article discussing tar-like materials that were commonly chewed throughout much of northern Europe from at least the Early Mesolithic period.
Chert Use in the Mesolithic of Northern England
- D. Hind provides a summary of research conducted at the University of Sheffield into the Late Mesolithic and Early Neolithic periods of the Peak District, North Derbyshire. Article includes a discussion of prehistoric trade networks.
- A discussion forum for the time period.
Origins of War
- An article arguing that warfare was an important factor in Mesolithic times.
Stones That Could be Britain's Pyramids
- Barry Cunliffe tells the Hay-on-Wye book festival that the Mesolithic people of these islands were more advanced than the early Mediterranean cultures. Report from The Guardian.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 11:58:38 UTC -