become an editor
the entire directory
only in Periods_and_Cultures/Post-Medieval
Periods and Cultures
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Periods and Cultures: Post-Medieval
Arts: Architecture: History
Arts: Architecture: Preservation
This category in other languages:
The Society for Historical Archaeology
- This US-based society focuses on the New World, but also includes European exploration and settlement in Africa, Asia, and Oceania. Directors, publications, news, meetings.
- Information resource for historical archaeologists. Includes bibliographies, reference books, lists of firms doing historical archaeology, and links to granting organizations.
Historical Archaeology at Ball State University
- Graduate specialization in historical archaeology. Information on the M.A. degree in anthropology and current research in historical archaeology conducted in the Department of Anthropology.
Historical Archaeology Research Group
- Brings together people involved in research into the history of colonial South Africa. News, members, publications, historical archaeology in Cape Town.
Henry Stamped Out Industrial Revolution
- Archaeologists have found evidence that Cistercian monks in Yorkshire were developing a prototype blast furnace when they were evicted by the king in 1538, reports the Telegraph. (June 21, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:47 PM EST -