become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ancient_Egypt/Publications
Periods and Cultures
This category in other languages:
Ancient Egypt Magazine
- Includes subscription information; on-line articles; and links.
Annual Egyptological Bibliography
- Publication of the International Association of Egyptologists. Issues available online.
British Museum Studies in Ancient Egypt and Sudan (BMSAES)
- Electronic journal, published by the British Museum's Department of Ancient Egypt and Sudan. Features articles in PDF format and submission details.
Bulletin of the American Research Center
- Sent to ARCE members and subscribers to notify them of events at the Center and its affiliated institutions, describe research conducted under the Center's auspices, and inform readers of lectures, seminars, exhibitions, and cultural events related to Egypt taking place in the United States.
The Bulletin of the American Society of Papyrologists (BASP)
- BASP publishes a wide variety of articles of relevance to papyrology and related disciplines. From text editions to important synthetic articles. Has published studies on papyri, ostraca and inscriptions in Greek, Latin and Coptic; in the future, we hope to cover Demotic, Aramaic, Hieratic and Arabic texts of relevance to our readers.
Egyptian Culture Center, Waseda University
- Excavation reports from research in Egypt 1966-1991, published by the Egyptian Culture Center at Waseda University. With VRML.
The Journal of the American Research Center in Egypt (JARCE)
- Established in 1962 to foster scholarly research into the art, archaeology, languages, history, and social systems of the Egyptian people. English, French, or German.
- Information in English about the only popular-science journal on Egypt in German.
KMT: A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt
- Online version, with access to covers, contents and some articles of current and back issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2007 at 16:46:16 UTC -