become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ancient_Egypt/Organizations
Periods and Cultures
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Organizations: Africa
This category in other languages:
The Amarna Research Foundation
- Dedicated to the advancement of interest and research into the Amarna period of ancient Egypt.
American Research Center in Egypt
- An organization supporting Egyptological work and events. Membership open to the public. Local chapters in Arizona, North Texas, Northern California, Southern California, and Washington, DC.
Ancient Egypt Research Associates
- Funds and facilitates the Giza Plateau Project, grew out of the Sphinx Project sponsored by the American Research Center in Egypt. Mission and project findings.
The Australian Centre for Egyptology
- (Macquarie University) Information on projects, conferences, lectures, and courses.
Czech Institute of Egyptology
- Official homepage of the Czech Institute of Egyptology, from the Faculty of Arts, Charles University, in Prague; available in both English and Czech.
Egypt Exploration Organization of Southern California
- Calendar of monthly illustrated lectures in Los Angeles by noted archaeologists about recent discoveries in Ancient Egypt. Includes an Ancient Egypt Bookstore, and Related Links.
Egypt Exploration Society
- Publications, news, excavation reports and contact information concerning this British Egyptological society.
Egyptian Cultural Heritage Organisation
- ECHO is a charitable organisation concerned with all aspects of Cultural Heritage Management, site management and archaeological exploration in Egypt and a research tool for archaeologists and heritage managers working in Egypt.
The Egyptian Society of South Africa
- Aims to foster an appreciation of the history and culture of ancient Egypt (as well as modern Egypt) through lectures, a newsletter and tours.
Egyptian Study Society
- Ancient Egypt SIG. Meets monthly, Denver CO. Online newsletter. Lectures, workshops, research journal on Egypt, study groups. Non-Profit Ed. Org.
Egyptology Society of Victoria
- An Australian society for the promotion of ancient Egyptian culture, it aims to promote public awareness of Egyptian culture from prehistoric times to the advent of Islam.
The Friends of the Petrie Museum
- Organizes lectures, social events and tours to places of Egyptological interest. Based in London.
The Griffith Institute
- Part of The University of Oxford and specializes in Egyptology and Ancient Near Eastern studies. Provides information for visitors, library accessions and publications.
Groupe de Recherche Europeen Pour l'Archeologie du Levant - GREPAL
- Objectives include furthering scientific research on the Levant's earliest civilizations. Activities are focused on the excavations, the publication of collections, archaeological training, and the diffusion of scientific findings to both professionals and to the general public.
Institute of Nautical Archaeology: Egypt
- Undertaking several projects in Egypt's nautical history.
International Association of Egyptologists
- Created to support Egyptology and those who study it.
North East Lincolnshire Egyptology Association
- Provides a meeting schedule, photos, resource links, and contact details.
Thames Valley Ancient Egypt Society
- Dedicated to promote the study and public dissemination of culture, religion, art, language, life and death in ancient Egypt. Includes a newsletter, a library, subscription details and an application form. Located in the University of Reading, UK.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2016 at 5:15:03 UTC -