become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Organizations: North America: Canada
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: North America: Canada
Anthropological Social Klub (ASK)
- A student organization at Laurentian University.
Archaeological Society of British Columbia
- A non-profit society dedicated to the protection of archaeological resources and the spread of archaeological knowledge.
Association of Manitoba Archaeologists
- Served to strengthen the profession of archaeology in Manitoba by acting as a channel of communication between its members, various levels of government, and the national and international community at large.
Canadian Archaeological Association
- The objectives and work of the association, including its publication 'The Canadian Journal of Archaeology'. Resource archive. Canadian Archaeological Radiocarbon Database.
The Cataraqui Archaeological Research Foundation
- Organization for the study and preservation of Ontario's archaeological resources. Services, summer camp.
Friends of the Petroglyphs
- For those interested in St. Victor Petroglyph Park, a Provincial Heritage Site in Southern Saskatchewan. History and photographs of the site, events, news.
London Chapter: Ontario Archaeological Society
- Represents the regional interests and concerns of the archaeological community in Southwestern Ontario, by providing field activities, social events, and advocacy opportunities.
Manitoba Archaeological Society
- To promote the preservation, investigation and publication of archaeological information. Publishes: Manitoba Archaeological Journal and the Manitoba Archaeological Newsletter.
Nova Scotia Archaeology Society
- Formed in 1987 in response to a growing interest in the Province's heritage resources.
OAS Toronto Chapter
- Contact information, news, and officers.
The Saskatchewan Archaeological Society
- Voluntary archaeological organization promoting public education and research, and advocating for conservation.
Saskatoon Archaeological Society
- For professional and amateurs interested in archaeology in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Monthly meetings on archaeology, field trips/digs and a library.
UWO Anthropology Society
- Created for students, faculty, and other people in the London area who share an interest in Anthropology. Members meet regularly over the academic year to discuss Anthropological issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:45:06 PM EDT -