become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Ireland
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Organizations: Europe: Ireland
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Europe: Ireland
The Discovery Programme
- An Irish State funded archaeological research institution investigating the past of Ireland from earliest times. Projects, publications, staff.
Heritage Council: Archaeology Committee
- The official body for the identification, protection, preservation and enhancement of Irish heritage. Projects, archaeological reports, guide to Irish archaeological sites.
IAI: Institute of Archaeologists of Ireland
- Professional organization representing archaeologists working throughout Ireland. Includes information, news, membership, events and education.
Irish Association for Quaternary Studies
- Provides a interdisciplinary forum for the cross-fertilisation of ideas in Quaternary studies in Ireland. Membership, newsletter, events, publications, committee.
Mallow Archaeological and Historical Society
- A nonprofit society for the pursuit of the history and archaeology of the Blackwater Valley area in North Cork through field trips, lectures and the publication of an annual journal.
Offaly Historical and Archaeological Society
- Dedicated to preserving, protecting, and understanding historical materials.
Royal Irish Academy
- The principal learned society in Ireland: subjects include archaeology. Staff, committees, awards, conferences, research projects, library and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 6:35:11 UTC -