become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Greece
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Europe: Greece
A. G. Leventis Foundation
- Philanthropic organization supports a wide range of activities and events in the cultural and historical fields of Greece, and the restoration of a number of monuments from various periods.
The American School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Resource for American scholars of the language, literature, art, history, archaeology, and philosophy of Greece and the Greek world from pre-Hellenic times to the present.
Anthropological Association of Greece
- Non-profit research society promoting anthropological sciences. Collecting data and material on palaeoanthropolgy, ethnogenesis, ethnology, linguistics, archaeology, archaeometry, palaeontology, spelaeology, genetics, geology, sociology, statistics, philosophy, anthropology of current populations, as well as on any relevant science.
The Archaeological Society at Athens
- Conducts excavations of all time periods in Attica and abroad. [Greek, English]
The Danish Institute at Athens
- The Institute supports research and studies in archaeology, history, literature, architecture, art history, cultural tradition and language, as well as the work of Danish creative artists and craftsmen.
Foundation of the Hellenic World
- A not-for-profit cultural institution based in Athens, Greece aiming to use computer technology in research for the better understanding of Hellenic history and culture.
ΙΜΧΑ: Institute for Balkan Studies
- Undertakes research into the history, archaeology, culture, international relations, economics, and other aspects of the Balkan Peninsula. Includes details of staff, lectures, conferences, historical archives and photograph gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 27, 2013 at 23:59:08 UTC -