become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archaeology/Organizations
Arts: Architecture: Preservation: Organizations
Recreation: Living History
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Organizations
This category in other languages:
The Association for Roman Archaeology
- The ARA is a Registered Charitable Company, Limited by Guarantee, dedicated to supporting and fostering an interest in Roman Archaeology.
The Bradshaw Foundation
- A non-profit making organisation dedicated to the study, recording and protection of rock art. Aims, directors, CD-rom, types and examples of rock art from across the world.
- A nonprofit corporation aiming to fund archaeological projects, historical and biblical research, publications and education on the first century A.D. Projects, articles, online bookstore.
Donetsk Centre of the Institute of Oriental Studies
- Established to provide contacts and ties of co-operation between scientists in the field of archaeology, history, culture, ideology and social problems of nations of the East.
- This international nonprofit organization places paying volunteers of all ages on short-term research expeditions worldwide. Helps scientists on 140 projects from archaeology to zoology.
Heritage Education Programs
- Hands on archaeology programs for kids. The programs include classroom field trips summer "day" camp and travel programs for families. There is also a glossary of words used in archaeology.
The Institute of Archaeomythology
- International organization for cultural research on the beliefs, rituals, social structure and symbolism of prehistoric societies. Includes profile, events, list of publications and journal available to members.
Institute of History, Archaeology, and Education
- Provides student, teacher, and public programs and activities. Features mission statement, description of programs, staff profiles and contact details.
Precolumbian Art Research Institute
- Supports research and exploration of Mesoamerican civilizations.
Scientific Methodologies Applied To Cultural Heritage
- International non-profit organization that promotes initiatives for applying scientific research to the world's cultural heritage.
Society for American Archaeology
- An international organization dedicated to the research, interpretation, and protection of the archaeological heritage of the Americas. Education, government affairs, membership, careers and jobs.
The Society for Historical Archaeology
- This US-based society focuses on the New World, but also includes European exploration and settlement in Africa, Asia, and Oceania. Directors, publications, news, meetings.
Society for Industrial Archaeology
- World-wide group aiming to preserve, interpret and document our industrial past and heritage. Membership information, calendar, conference, action alerts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 24, 2016 at 7:45:05 UTC -