become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Field Schools and Fieldwork Opportunities
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Field Schools and Fieldwork Opportunities: Europe: United Kingdom
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom
Billown Neolithic Landscape Project.
- Joint venture by Bournemouth University's School of Conservation Science in association with Manx National Heritage. Includes a brief introduction to the situation of the site, excavations, surveys and a bibliography.
Exmoor Landscape Archaeology Field School
- Bristol University landscape archaeology field school at a Mesolithic site in Exmoor, Somerset. Full training in landscape archaeology and Mesolithic archaeology.
Field School: South Cadbury Environs Project
- 27 May-14 June 2003.
Industrial Archaeology at Ironbridge
- Industrial archaeology field school at Ironbridge Gorge offered by Bristol University Archaeology Department.
The Kent Archaeological Field School
- Based at Faversham, it offers courses suitable for anyone with an interest in archaeology and landscape. Course diary; summer excavations; journal 'Practical Archaeology.'
The Poulton Research Project
- Provides undergraduate and volunteer training at a monastic site in Cheshire which also has Saxon, Roman and prehistoric elements. Illustrated overview and history of the project, medieval history of the site, maps, finds, personnel, registration forms.
Silchester Town Life Project
- This site describes the archaeology of Roman Silchester and the activities which will be undertaken by those participating in the Field School.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:29 PM EST -