become an editor
the entire directory
only in Contractors_and_Consultants/Laboratories
Contractors and Consultants
- Commercial radiocarbon dating laboratory in Miami, Florida, US. Detailed description of methods and services.
Geochemical Research Laboratory
- Non-destructive trace element analysis and sourcing of artifacts made from obsidian and other volcanic rocks using energy dispersive x-ray fluorescence analysis.
Geochron Laboratories / Krueger Enterprises Isotopic Analyses
- Providing radiocarbon, potassium-argon, stable isotopes, and other radiometric analyses. Serving researchers in geology, geochronology, archaeology, anthropology, hydrology, and environmental and food adulteration studies. Additional analyses include C-14 by AMS, tritium, Sr, Rb-Sr, Pb, U-Pb, and Sm-Nd.
The Laboratory for Comparative Microarchaeology and Metal Conservation
- Accommodates the facilities for a wide choice of microarchaeological analyzes. It can support studies in the fields of ceramic petrography, micromorphology of sediments, use-wear analysis of artifacts, microbotany, palynology, micropaleontology, obsidian hydration dating, and metallography.
Laboratory of Conservation & Material Sciences
- Laboratory at the Groningen Institute of Archaeology in the Netherlands. Conserves, restores, and studies the manufacturing process of archaeological ceramics and metals.
Oxford Dendrochronology Laboratory
- An independent tree-ring dating laboratory concentrating primarily on the dating and analysis of standing timber structures. Projects, publications, the dated buildings register.
Oxford University Research Laboratory for Archaeology
- Provides radiocarbon and luminescence dating, archaeometallurgy, palaeodietary and ancient DNA analysis. Staff, methods.
Radiocarbon Dating at Queen's University, Belfast
- The Radiocarbon Dating Service at the School of Archaeology and Palaeoecology. Sample sizes, staff, cost and time.
Rafter Radiocarbon Laboratory
- At the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences, New Zealand, provides radiocarbon dating services to international scientific, academic, and art/antiquities clients.
- Independent tree-ring dating laboratory providing analysis of ancient trees, timber-frame buildings to archaeological timbers. Individual reports, current projects and rates detailed.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 18:35:11 UTC -