become an editor
the entire directory
only in Contractors_and_Consultants/Laboratories
Contractors and Consultants
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Contractors and Consultants: Laboratories
- Commercial radiocarbon dating laboratory in Miami, Florida, US. Detailed description of methods and services.
Geochemical Research Laboratory
- Non-destructive trace element analysis and sourcing of artifacts made from obsidian and other volcanic rocks using energy dispersive x-ray fluorescence analysis.
Geochron Laboratories / Krueger Enterprises Isotopic Analyses
- Providing radiocarbon, potassium-argon, stable isotopes, and other radiometric analyses. Serving researchers in geology, geochronology, archaeology, anthropology, hydrology, and environmental and food adulteration studies. Additional analyses include C-14 by AMS, tritium, Sr, Rb-Sr, Pb, U-Pb, and Sm-Nd.
The Laboratory for Comparative Microarchaeology and Metal Conservation
- Accommodates the facilities for a wide choice of microarchaeological analyzes. It can support studies in the fields of ceramic petrography, micromorphology of sediments, use-wear analysis of artifacts, microbotany, palynology, micropaleontology, obsidian hydration dating, and metallography.
Laboratory of Conservation & Material Sciences
- Laboratory at the Groningen Institute of Archaeology in the Netherlands. Conserves, restores, and studies the manufacturing process of archaeological ceramics and metals.
- This laboratory at the University of Kiel provides radiometric dating and studies the use of stable and radioactive isotopes for archaeometry, palaeoclimate research and as tracers in environmental studies.
Oxford Dendrochronology Laboratory
- An independent tree-ring dating laboratory concentrating primarily on the dating and analysis of standing timber structures. Projects, publications, the dated buildings register.
Oxford University Research Laboratory for Archaeology
- Provides radiocarbon and luminescence dating, archaeometallurgy, palaeodietary and ancient DNA analysis. Staff, methods.
Radiocarbon Dating at Queen's University, Belfast
- The Radiocarbon Dating Service at the School of Archaeology and Palaeoecology. Sample sizes, staff, cost and time.
Rafter Radiocarbon Laboratory
- At the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences, New Zealand, provides radiocarbon dating services to international scientific, academic, and art/antiquities clients.
- Independent tree-ring dating laboratory providing analysis of ancient trees, timber-frame buildings to archaeological timbers. Individual reports, current projects and rates detailed.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:28 UTC -