become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Conferences: North America: United States
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Organizations: North America: United States
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: North America: United States
ACVA 2003 - Applications of Computer Vision in Archaeology
- Workshop presented in association with the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition on June 17, 2003 in Madison, Wisconsin.
Apache Archaeology Conference 2003
- Conference focused on recent Apache archaeological and ethnographic research in the greater Southwest. Held May 15-17, at the Pecos River Village Conference Center in Carlsbad, New Mexico.
ASC 2003 - Archaeological Society of Connecticut
- Archaeology and Preservation in Connecticut conference held at the Olin Science Center Auditorium Connecticut College New London on Saturday, April 19, 2003.
DeepArch 1999: Technology and Archaeology in the Deep Sea
- A conference sponsored by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Institute for Exploration. January 29-31, 1999. Cambridge, MA.
DeepArch 2002 - Technology, Archaeology, and the Deep Sea
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2nd Conference on Technology, Archaeology, and the Deep Sea. April 2002.
ESAF 2002 - Eastern States Archaeological Federation
- Archaeological Society of New Jersey hosts the 69th Annual Meeting of the Eastern States Archaeological Federation. November 7-10, 2002. Wyndham Hotel, Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
G&A 1998 - Gender and Archaeology Conference
- Fifth Gender and Archaeology Conference held in October 1998, at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Conference papers will focus on concrete examples of how gender theory can be applied in archaeological praxis.
G&A 2000 - Gender and Archaeology Conference
- Gender and Archaeology Across the Millennia: Long Vistas and Multiple Viewpoints. Northern Arizona University's Department of Anthropology and Women's Studies Program hosted the Sixth Gender and Archaeology Conference on October 6-7, 2000.
IAAA 2003 - Illinois Association for Advancement of Archaeology
- 34th annual meeting held on April 25-27 in Palestine, Illinois.
ICMS 2008 - International Congress on Medieval Studies
- 43rd International Congress on Medieval Studies held May 8-11, 2008 at Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
INQUA 2003 - International Union for Quaternary Research Congress
- The 16th annual meeting to be held July 23-30, 2003, Reno, Nevada. The theme for this Congress is Shaping the Earth: A Quaternary Perspective.
MAC 2003 - Midwest Archaeological Conference
- 49th annual meeting to be held on October 16-19, 2003 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- The Maya Meetings at Texas is a 10-day conference held annually on the first or second week in March at The University of Texas at Austin.
Northeast Conference on Andean Archaeology and Ethnohistory 1996
- Conference that was held in 1996 at The University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. October 19-20, 1996.
SCHAC 2003 - South Central Historical Archaeology Conference
- SCHAC 6 to be held on September 12-14 at the National Center for Preservation Technology and Training in Natchitoches, Louisiana.
Shifting Frontiers V 2003
- The fifth biennial conference theme is "Violence, Victims, and Vindication in Late Antiquity". Held on the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara March 20-March 23, 2003.
SIA 2000 - Society for Industrial Archaeology
- 29th Annual Conference held on June 1-4, 2000 in Duluth, Minnesota.
SIA 2001 - Society for Industrial Archaeology
- 30th Annual SIA Conference held on May 10-14, 2001 at the Renaissance Hotel, in Washington, DC.
SIA 2002 - Society for Industrial Archaeology
- 31st Annual Conference held in Brooklyn, New York on June 6-10, 2002.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:45:06 AM EDT -