become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archaeologists/Zooarchaeologists
Contractors and Consultants
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Archaeologists: Bioarchaeologists
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Contractors and Consultants
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Topics: Zooarchaeology
Adams, William R.
- Brief profile of this Indiana University Lecturer and Director of the Zooarchaeology Laboratory.
- Brief profile of this Harappa Archaeological Research Project archaeologist. Field of concentration is an ancient Indus economy built around large-scale, efficient methods of trading perishable fish across hundreds of miles five thousand years ago.
Burke, Ariane M.
- Curriculum vitae of this University of Manitoba Associate Professor . research interests include the analysis of faunal remains from Middle Palaeolithic sites in Crimea (Ukraine).
Butler, Virginia L.
- Detailed profile of this Portland State University Associate Professor. Research interests include the role of fish in past human societies.
Driver, Jonathan C.
- Profile of this Simon Fraser University Professor. Research specialties include zooarchaeology, cultural ecology, PaleoIndian adaptations, southwestern United States.
Emery, Kitty F.
- Curriculum vita of this Curator of Environmental Archaeology with the Florida Museum of Natural History.
- Brief profile of this Museum of New Zealand researcher. Research interests include the archaeology of fishing.
- Freelance archaeozoologist offering services of identifying, recording, and analyzing animal bones from archaeological sites in Britain, Europe, Russia and Africa.
- Detailed profile of this University of Durham Lecturer. Research interests include bone chemistry and diagenesis, dating and soil chemistry.
Outram, Alan K.
- Detailed profile of this University of Exeter Lecturer. Research interests include people's exploitation of food resources, notably in physically marginal environments.
Rees, Mark A.
- Curriculum vita of this University of Louisiana Professor. Research interests include Native American and Euroamerican historical archaeology.
- Profile of this University of Durham Reader in Environmental Archaeology. Research interests include the archaeology of the pig, the Baltic, and the Russian Far East.
- Brief profile of this University of Southampton Honorary Research Fellow. Research interests include birds in archaeology, medieval food, diet and animals, and intensification of pastoral systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 11:54:17 UTC -