become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archaeologists/Central_America
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Central America
Akkeren, Ruud van (PhD)
- Work and publications on the Highland Maya of Guatemala. Specialized in indigenous documents like the ‘Popol Wuj’ or ‘Rabinal Achi’ (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam).
Bruhns, Karen Olsen
- Curriculum vitae of this San Francisco State University Professor. Research interests include the archaeology of Mesoamerica.
Fisher, Christopher T.
- Profile and curriculum vitae of this Colorado State University Assistant Professor. Research interests include Mesoamerican archaeology , human landscape impacts, landscape archaeology, and intensification
- Brief profile of this Williams College Assistant Professor. Research interests in archaeology include: cultural evolution, ceramic analysis, pottery production and exchange, archaeometry, and Mesoamerica/South America.
Hasseman, George Ernest (1944-1999)
- Obituary published in the Society for American Archaeology newsletter. Head of the Archaeology Section of the Instituto Hondureño de Antro-pología e Historia (IHAH).
Healy, Paul F.
- Detailed profile of this Trent University Professor. Research interests include Mesoamerican archaeology, especially the culture history of the ancient Maya.
- Brief profile of this Trent University Associate Professor. Research interests include social complexity, Archaic States (comparative), Mesoamerica (particularly Maya) and New World archaeology.
- Brief profile of this University of Michigan Associate Professor. Research interests include sociopolitical dynamics and the origin of social inequality in Mesoamerica.
- Research interest in Mesoamerican archaeology and distance education. University of Florida.
Pugh, Timothy W.
- Internet site for Southern Illinois University Associate Professor who works at Late Postclassic to Colonial period Maya sites. Research interests include ritual, myth, spatial analysis, cultural and contact.
Simmons, Scott E.
- Internet site for this University of North Carolina Assistant Professor. Research interests include craft specialization in Mesoamerica, especially Maya metallurgy, and Plantation archaeology in the SE United States.
- Resume of this Indiana University Professor. Research interests include household archaeology and Mesoamerica.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 7:05:04 UTC -