become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archaeologists/Bioarchaeologists
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Anthropologists: Biological Anthropologists
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Biological Anthropology
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Archaeologists: Zooarchaeologists
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Contractors and Consultants
- Profile of this University College London Professor. Research interests include tooth and jaw reduction in the evolution of Neanderthals and modern humans and experimental earthworks.
- Article from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill about this bioarchaeologist from its anthropology department.
- Curriculum vitae and research project information for this University of Alberta Professor. Research interests include the skeletal biology of Ancient Egypt and skeletal stresses in the Canadian fur trade.
Sutter, Richard- IPFW
- Detailed profile of this Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne (IPFW) assistant professor. Current research includes the Moche, Chinchorros, and the prehistoric peopling of South America. Bibliography with some online articles.
Lambert: Expert Professor Series
- Article which profiles Utah State University bioarchaeologist Patricia Lambert. (December 04, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 10:45:11 UTC -