become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archaeologists/Bioarchaeologists
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Anthropologists: Biological Anthropologists
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Biological Anthropology
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Archaeologists: Zooarchaeologists
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Contractors and Consultants
- Detailed profile of this University of South Carolina Assistant Professor. Research orientation is driven by a biocultural approach that considers the context of human biology to include political-economic factors and power dynamics.
- Profile of this University College London Professor. Research interests include tooth and jaw reduction in the evolution of Neanderthals and modern humans and experimental earthworks.
- Article from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill about this bioarchaeologist from its anthropology department.
- Curriculum vitae and research project information for this University of Alberta Professor. Research interests include the skeletal biology of Ancient Egypt and skeletal stresses in the Canadian fur trade.
- University of Western Ontario Associate Professor with research interests in human evolution and the human remains from ancient cultures.
Sutter, Richard- IPFW
- Detailed profile of this Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne (IPFW) assistant professor. Current research includes the Moche, Chinchorros, and the prehistoric peopling of South America. Bibliography with some online articles.
- University of Western Ontario professor whose research interests include osteology, isotopic analyses, paleopathology, and ondontology in Nubia and Mesoamerica.
Lambert: Expert Professor Series
- Article which profiles Utah State University bioarchaeologist Patricia Lambert. (December 04, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2013 at 3:07:21 UTC -