become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alternative/Lost_Civilizations
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Alternative: Lost Civilizations
Science: Astronomy: Solar System: Planets: Mars: Life on Mars
Science: Physics: Alternative
Society: History: By Time Period: Ancient
Ancient World Mysteries
- Considers the evidence in support of the theory that a highly advanced civilisation once existed upon the earth prior to recorded history. Ancient world monuments, astronomy and calendar systems are evaluated.
- Jonathan Gray describes a wide variety of wonders in science and technology developed by ancient civilizations all over the world. Provides a downloadable book, Dead Men's Secrets, and weekly emails on lost wonders found and forbidden secrets exposed.
Are These Constructions of Unknown Civilization on the Black Sea Bottom?
- Shulga Vladimir Illich considers whether research into a deep-water part of the Black Sea reveal an alien base or even the lost island of Atlantis. Includes detailed figures. In English and Russian.
Crystalinks: Ancient and Lost Civilizations
- Provides information on and discussion of dozens of ancient civilizations from throughout the world.
Fossil Faced Man
- Did man and dinosaur coexist? Fossilized head of a man immortalized in Cretaceous flint!
Harry Dale Huffman
- Books and downloadable articles on the world-changing results of research into the ancient mysteries by a professional scientist.
- Various theories of a hollow earth, containing civilizations beneath the surface.
- Collected and some original essays on Atlantis, life on Mars, ancient civilizations of Earth.
- Dedicated to forbidden archaeology, paleoastronautic, mysteries of Egypt, new discoveries, ancient civilizations, enigmas and monoliths.
Mysterious Places and the Unexplained
- Presents what is known, theories, and speculation about Stonehenge, Easter Island, the face on Mars, Cydonia, and Tunguska.
Sci-Tech: Dinosaur Lost World Discovered
- A team of researchers has found a vast dinosaur nesting ground strewn with thousands of fossilised eggs in the Patagonia desert (BBC News)
Secrets of Easter Island - Lost Civilization
- Nova Online: Ever since 1722, when Captain Jacob Roggeveen, a Dutchman and the first European known to have reached Easter Island arrived, scholars have debated the origins of the isolated population he found there. Discusses theories of their origins.
- Weblog of alternitive news stories centering on the origins and nature of the planet.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2013 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2012 at 23:45:04 UTC -