become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Academic Departments: North America: United States
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: North America: United States
Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson
- Field school, classes, Hudson Valley archaeological sites.
- Offers undergraduate and graduate courses. Programs, courses, faculty, students, journals and centers.
Brown University, Providence
- The Joukowsky Institute for Archaeology and the Ancient World, offers undergraduate and graduate programs. Course details, excavations of the Great Temple at Petra, Jordan, electronic publications, annual report.
Cornell University, Ithaca
- Describes faculty, programs, and fieldwork opportunities, as well as related Cornell University sites.
Drew University, Madison
- Offers an undergraduate minor in archaeology and a field school in Ecuador.
Florida State University, Tallahassee
- Contains field school information, catalog of courses, and faculty research interests.
Harvard University, Cambridge: Department of Anthropology
- Provides information on the undergraduate and graduate programs in archaeology and social anthropology. Includes staff, courses, requirements and contact information.
Heidelberg College, Tiffin, Ohio
- Department of Anthropology. BA minor.
Howard University, Washington DC
- Department of Classics. BA in Classical Civilization.
Lycoming College: Archaeology and Culture of the Ancient Near East
- A multidisciplinary program including anthropology, art, economics, geology, history, literature, philosophy, political science and religion. Offers Ancient Greek and Hebrew and digs in Idalion, Cyprus and Gezer, Israel.
Michigan Technological University, Houghton
- Program in industrial archaeology. Faculty, research project, curriculum, and field school information.
Stanford Archaeology Center
- The Interdisciplinary Program in Archaeology brings together faculty and students with direct interests in archaeology.
State University of New York, Albany
- Specialization in archaeology is offered at post-graduate level. Courses, research strengths, facilities.
- Primary emphasis on historical archaeology.
Texas A&M, College Station
- Includes admission information, graduate course descriptions, faculty research interests, and ongoing research project descriptions.
Tulane University Department of Anthropology
- Offers a graduate program in archaeology. Contains faculty profiles, information about courses, colloquium schedule and directions to faculty offices in New Orleans, Louisiana.
University of Alabama: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Department of Anthropology. Ph.D.
University of California, Los Angeles
- The graduate and undergraduate programs in archeology focus on methods of discovery and analysis, long-term cultural evolution, and prehistory. Faculty, courses, programs.
University of Cincinnati: Department of Anthropology
- Includes: course list, requirements for a major/minor, M.A. program in archaeology, field school, and faculty.
University of Cincinnati: Department of Classics
- The Department of Classics offers M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in Classics with specializations both in Greek and Roman Archaeology and in Aegean Prehistory.
University of Denver - Department of Anthropology
- Features admission requirements, the curriculum, a staff directory, programs, a calendar of events, resources, and a museum.
University of Hawai'i, Manoa
- Archaeology at the university provides training for both undergraduates and graduate students. Includes: staff, courses, requirements, and contact information.
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Researching and teaching in anthropological archaeology, Old World prehistory, phytolith studies, faunal analysis, taphonomy, human foragers, and primate anatomy and evolutionary biology.
University of Montana, Missoula
- Anthropology Department. B.A. and an M.A. in cultural heritage.
University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Provides a brief overview of the department and major/minor requirements as well as information on faculty members and current field opportunities.
University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon.
- Department of Anthropology. BA, MA and PhD.
University of Texas, Austin
- Research programs and faculty listing including research interests.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Archaeological Research Laboratory programs, personnel, events, facilities, and links to sites on Wisconsin archaeology.
Warren Wilson College, Asheville
- Archaeology classes, information, field school, publications, point typology, and crew.
Washington University, St. Louis
- Interdisciplinary archaeology program. Includes program overview, course descriptions, faculty interests, and internship opportunities.
Yale University, New Haven
- Council on Archaeological Studies. BA and MA in Archaeological Studies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 11:05:08 UTC -