become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Greece
The British School at Athens
- School provides facilities for research into the archaeology, architecture, art, history, language, literature, religion and topography of Greece in ancient, medieval and modern times.
Institute of Greek & Roman Antiquity
- A National Research Foundation institute covering all aspects of Greek antiquity, from prehistory to the end of antiquity in the seventh century CE. It places emphasis on the systematic collection and editing in computerised databases of source materials, including literary texts, but with particular attention to inscriptions and coins (including squeezes and casts made from them), photographs, plans, maps, aerial photographs and topographical diagrams.
Laboratory of Archaeometry at N.C.S.R. Demokritos
- Laboratory engaged in research, application and training in the field of archaeometry and archaeological sciences in Greece, at the National Center for Scientific Research Demokritos.
Sheffield Centre for Aegean Archaeology
- Centre promotes inter-disciplinary research on Aegean history. Also provides seminars and publications on themes in Aegean archaeology.
Swedish Institute at Athens
- Works to further research into the culture of Ancient Greece and support the cultural exchanges between Sweden and Greece. In English, Greek and Swedish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2015 at 17:22:09 UTC -