become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anthropology/Publications
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Human Geography: Publications
Science: Social Sciences: Publications
Abstracts in Anthropology
- An abstracting journal covering anthropological scholarship in all its subfields. Presents thousands abstracts, selected and classified, fully indexed by author and subject. No online content.
- A quarterly journal sponsored by the American Ethnological Society. Features tables of contents and abstracts, contact and subscription information.
Annual Review of Anthropology
- Publication that provides an overview of the many facets of anthropological research. Site features subscription information and outlines of future volumes.
Anthropology of Food
- Peer-reviewed e-zine offers articles in English, French and Spanish.
Anthropology Review Database
- Reviews of books, software, and audiovisuals.
- Official journal of the Anthropos Institute. The scope covers ethnology, linguistics and related human sciences. Features index of past issues, instructions for authors and contact details.
Antrocom: Online Journal of Anthropology
- On-line review covering both cultural and physical anthropology and connected disciplines. The published articles use non-technical language so as to appeal to the general public.
Caribbean Studies Press
- Publisher of scholarly texts offers catalog, information for authors and contacts.
- Transnational journal covering all subfields of anthropology. Includes submission guidelines, subscription information, and sample articles.
German Anthropology Online
- Features English abstracts of articles from German-language journals and links to universities and museums.
Human Ecology Review
- Twice-yearly journal of the Society for Human Ecology, publishing peer-reviewed research and theory on the interaction between humans and the environment and other links between culture and nature. Includes full contents of recent issues.
Journal of Anthropological Research
- Quarterly journal covering all fields of anthropology. Includes abstracts of previous issues, lists of upcoming articles, subscription information, and submission guidelines.
- Journal devoted to research from the Northeastern United States and adjacent regions of Canada. Features subscription information and submission guidelines.
- Journal dedicated to social anthropology. Features information for contributors, editorial board, pricing and subscription details.
- A publisher of ethnographies and other anthropological monographs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 12:35:06 UTC -