become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cultural_Anthropology/Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Organizations
Anabaptist Sociology and Anthropology Association
- Organization for anthropologists and sociologists who study and/or embrace the Christian traditions descended from the 16th century Anabaptist movement.
The Anunnaki Project
- Group based in Seattle, Washington seeking to investigate and preserve the myths and folklore of extinct cultures through artistic expression. Online library, reviews, and team members, as well as related links available.
Association for Social Anthropology in Oceania
- Dedicated to comparative studies of Pacific societies and encouragement of participation by Pacific Islanders.
Association of Social Anthropologists of the Commonwealth
- Promoting the study of cultural anthropology, especially in the United Kingdom.
Australian Anthropological Society
- Promoting anthropology as a professional discipline in Australia. Includes membership and conference information.
European Association of Social Anthropologists
- Professional organization open to social anthropologists educated or working in Europe. Features mission statement, goals, activities, and links to related sites.
Nordic Anthropological Film Association (NAFA)
- Offers film clips, descriptions of projects, mission statement, and contact details.
Society For Medical Anthropology
- American Anthropology Association section promoting the anthropological study of health, illness, health care, and related topics.
Society for the Anthropology of Europe
- A section of the American Anthropological Association dedicated to furthering the anthropological study of European societies and cultures.
Society of Ethnobiology
- Dedicated to the interdisciplinary study of the relationship of plants and animals to human culture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2012 at 5:54:06 UTC -