become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cultural_Anthropology/Ethnography
Science: Social Sciences: Area Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Ethnic Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Human Geography
Society: Ethnicity: Indigenous People
This category in other languages:
Bradshaw Foundation: The Unambal
- Excerpts from Andreas Lommel's 1938 account of the Unambal people of northwestern Australia, including pictures of Wandjina rock paintings.
CSAC's Ethnographics Gallery
- A directory of reports and cultural summaries from the University of Kent.
- A description of the Ethnographic Method that includes a discussion of key concepts and a glossary of terms.
Ethnographic Studies Internet Resource Page
- A collection of ethnographic resources provided by the American Folklife Center, Library of Congress.
Ethnography and Health Care
- An article describing how ethnography can be used to study the social aspects of health care delivery.
Last Refuge: Waorani
- A photo gallery of the Waorani, a horticultural society Amazonian tribe found in Ecuador. Features short articles and references.
List of Ethnic Units
- A directory of links to thumbnail sketch ethnographies of West African cultures.
Native Planet NGO
- A resource for studying indigenous cultures, Eco-tourism, documentaries, and travel information. Contains volunteer information, aid projects, photos, and stories.
- Culture and music of a people in the rain forests of Cameroon. Includes the fieldwork and the initiation in the forest of a young Italian ethnomusicologist.
Qurna History Project
- Features information on the culture and heritage of the village on the west bank at Luxor, Egypt.
Social Context and the Limits on Symbolic Meanings
- A ethnographic report that discusses the symbolism of the Sixth Festival of Pacific Arts held in Rarotonga, The Cook Islands, during October 1992.
The Songs of the Ancestors - A Comparative Study of Bashiic Folklore
- Full-text version of the book by Deszo Benedek of the culture of the Yami, a people of Malayo-Polynesian stock living in Taiwan.
The Transforming Leader: A Meta-Ethnographic Analysis
- The author describes a method to conduct an interpretive synthesis of qualitative research and other secondary sources as a counterpart to meta-analysis for quantitative research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 6:24:07 UTC -