become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anthropology/Biological_Anthropology
Ape Sign Language
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology
This category in other languages:
Biological Anthropology at UCLA
- Graduate program focusing on evolutionary theory, primate behavior, hominid evolution, and evolutionary psychology and ecology. Features faculty interests and current research.
The Biological Anthropology Web
- An interactive site for discussions and information on the biological and cultural aspects of human variation and adaptation.
Biomedical Anthropology at Binghamton University
- This program emphasizes cross-disciplinary education and research in biology, medicine, evolution, and social sciences as a subdivision of SUNY Binghamton's anthropology department.
- Information on the study of microscopic wear on teeth and free image analysis software.
Department of Anthropology: University of Vienna
- Features information on the research programs in human anthropology, human ecology, social anthropology and human ethology.
DNA and the Peopling of Siberia
- Michael Hammer and Tatiana Karafet's project studying the population history of Siberia by means of the Y chromosome.
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
- Contact information and departmental overviews of a multidisciplinary organization in Leipzig, Germany.
Race Doesn't Exist In Humans
- An essay debunking the idea that race is a biological concept.
Race, Genes and Anthropology
- Collection of full text articles and links.
The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race
- Article by Jared Diamond arguing that the adoption of agriculture, was in many ways a catastrophe from which we have never recovered.
Usenet sci.anthropology.paleo -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 13:24:08 UTC -