become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anthropology/Applied_Anthropology
Society: Issues: Environment: Sustainable Development
- Commercial consulting firm specializing in Japanese business culture and language. Features publication excerpts, short articles, links, and contact information.
Anthro Tech, LLC
- Provides web resources for the anthropological community and general public. Services include Web site design and a searchable directory of related resources.
- The Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology (BARA) is research institution at the University of Arizona that seeks to apply social science knowledge toward an enhanced understanding of real-world problems. Offers training information, descriptions of publications and projects.
Cultural Systems Analysis Group
- University of Maryland College Park research group facilitates social change through community-based evaluation and assessment . Features mission statement, publications, profiles and contacts.Ä
Long & Olsen
- A consulting company offering services for business and organizational challenges. Provides descriptions of services, core areas, client testimonials and examples of assignments.
PRAXIS Research Associates
- A social science consulting firm specializing in aboriginal issues in Canada. Offers staff profiles, descriptions of projects and research services, as well as contact information and a list of clients.
- Essays and resources on applied and cultural anthropology
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2013 at 1:48:54 UTC -