become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anthropologists/Biological_Anthropologists
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Vertebrates: Mammals: Paleontologists
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Archaeologists: Bioarchaeologists
Berman, Carol M.
- Anthropologist at the University of Buffalo who researches primate social development.
Duggleby, Christine R.
- Anthropologist at the University of Buffalo researching human population biology, genetics and evolutionary theory.
- Medical anthropologist at Florida State University with primary research interests in ethnicity, racism, and health in Puerto Rico and the U.S.
- Current work involves the study of the emergence of gestural communication in captive ape infants in interaction with their family members. College of William and Mary.
Meindl, Richard S.
- Kent State University instructor who teaches primate ecology and behavior. Offers an article that discusses various aspects of his research interests and a link to his CV.
Schmidt, Karen L.
- A biocultural anthropologist at the University of Pittsburgh, currently working on facial expression and schizophrenia, as well as on the adaptive significance child behavior cross-culturally.
Sirianni, Joyce E.
- Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Buffalo who teaches craniofacial growth and development, and biological anthropology.
- Physical anthropologist at the University of Buffalo interested in adaptive human biology.
Stein, Julie K.
- Professor of Anthropology at the University of Washington. Includes vitae, publications, and information for prospective graduate students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 11:26:32 UTC -