become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Academic_Departments
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Studies
Library and Information Science
Native American Studies
Science and Technology Studies
Urban and Regional Planning
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
Science: Academic Departments
This category in other languages:
The Bauu Institute
- Specialises in social science research, publishing, and other needs; offering services in research, database design and maintenance, graphic design, GIS mapping, and other areas for the social science, American Indian, and business communities.
California Polytechnic State University: Social Sciences
- Department information, the faculty, majors and concentrations, internships, courses and careers. (San Luis Obispo, CA)
Delta State University: Division of Social Sciences
- Offers graduate and undergraduate programs and a faculty overview. Cleveland, MS, USA.
Faculty of Business Administration, Economics and Social Sciences, Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Information for prospective students, research, international study programs, and course requirements.
Max Planck Institute for Human Development
- A multidisciplinary research institute dedicated to the study of processes of human development and education and their evolutionary, social, historical, and institutional contexts. Features news, publications and staff profiles.
McNeese State University: Social Sciences
- Offers curricula in criminal justice, government, paralegal studies and sociology. (Lake Charles, LA).
South Carolina State University: Social Sciences
- Provides information on the department and undergraduate programs. (Orangeburg)
University of Mannheim
- School of Social Sciences. Includes information on the four departments; Political Science, Psychology, Sociology and Educational Science.
University of Virginia's College: Social Sciences
- Offers degrees in Administration of Justice, Government, Psychology and Sociology. (Wise, VA)
Western Connecticut State University: Social Sciences
- Department history, degree programs and faculty.
- A non-university institute for applied cultural research and cultural documentation based in Vienna. Site provides selected publications in PDF, links for current projects, and event information, as well as additional content in German.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 13:05:08 UTC -