become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Search_Engines
Computers: Internet: Searching: Search Engines: Specialized
- Scientific literature digital library and search engine.
Online Journals Search Engine
- A multi-search tool that permits queries of a number of scientific journals.
- Search engine accessing the MEDLINE database of articles on life sciences and biomedical topics.
- A science search engine, which pulls data from scientific web sites.
- Scientific search engine and online forum. Researchers and students can search the scientific literature and can freely and anonymously discuss and review research articles.
- Search engine for quantitative science combining high impact journals and important databases.
Thomson Reuters: Highly Cited
- A search tool to identify individuals, departments and laboratories that have made fundamental contributions to the advancement of science and technology in recent decades.
- A search which uses multilateral partnerships to search national and international databases.
science search engines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2016 at 0:05:03 UTC -