become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Religion/Christianity_and_Science
Science in Society
Science and Religion
Christianity and Science
Origins and Creation
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Alternative: Biblical
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Apologetics
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Jesus Christ: The Shroud of Turin
American Scientific Affiliation (ASA)
- Investigating issues relating Christian faith and science. Includes on-line back issues of the journal, and news about the organization.
Articles on the Bible and Science
- A collection of articles on creation, theistic evolution, the Flood, intelligent design, and other areas of Biblical and scientific study.
Christians in Science
- UK based organization for Christian scientists and students. Includes articles, conference details, newsletter, and membership details.
Faith and Reason Ministries
- Aims to reconcile Christianity with accepted science. Includes complete text of John Callahan's book "Science and Christianity", and short articles on a selection of other topics.
- Complete text of Judah Etinger's book "Foolish Faith", tackling the relationship between science and Christianity.
God and Science
- Commentary on Darwin, Marx, Freud, Tillich, Chardin, creationism, evolution, quantum mechanics from Charles Henderson's book. Most of the chapters are available online.
How Did the Universe Get Here?
- A short science article describing how the universe was formed and relating this to biblical statements.
Institute for Biblical and Scientific Studies
- Large collection of articles on topics ranging from science and Christianity through to archaeology and biblical sources.
John Ray Initiative
- Educational charity bringing together scientific and Christian understandings of the environment. Includes articles, reports from conferences, and a newsletter.
Reasons to Believe
- Interdenominational apologetic ministry aiming to show that science and the Bible complement one another, led by Hugh Ross, Fazale Rana, and Kenneth Richard Samples. Articles, webcasts, and forthcoming events.
- UK-based charity promoting the understanding between mainstream Christianity and contemporary science. Includes articles, biographies of scientists, book reviews, discussion forum, and the facility to have a faith-science question answered by an expert.
Science and Faith
- Collection of links to pages about scientists and their faith, quotations from the Bible, essays, and bibliographies.
A Scientist Gives Evidence Pointing to God
- Video in which Dr. Francis Collins, director of the Human Genome Project, provides his point of view.
The Technotheology Project
- Bill Laudeman's attempt to relate physics, cosmology, and chaos theory with orthodox Roman Catholic theology.
Truth for Saints
- Provides a resource for researching world religions, science and matters of faith.
- Ancient astronomical research institution with dependent research center based in Tucson, Arizona. Includes history, profiles of personnel, details of telescopes, and a streaming video on the relation of science and religion.
The Warfare of Science With Theology
- Full text of a book published in 1896 by Andrew Dickson White (1832-1918), hosted by Library section of the Secular Web.
- Author aims to build a holistic paradigm based on science and scripture.
Christianity and Science
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 12:24:33 UTC -