become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Religion/Christianity_and_Science
Science in Society
Science and Religion
Christianity and Science
Origins and Creation
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Alternative: Biblical
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Apologetics
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Jesus Christ: The Shroud of Turin
American Scientific Affiliation (ASA)
- Investigating issues relating Christian faith and science. Includes on-line back issues of the journal, and news about the organization.
Articles on the Bible and Science
- A collection of articles on creation, theistic evolution, the Flood, intelligent design, and other areas of Biblical and scientific study.
Christians in Science
- UK based organization for Christian scientists and students. Includes articles, conference details, newsletter, and membership details.
CiS - Faraday Lectures
- Series lectures on science and religion funded by the Faraday Institute, Cambridge. Includes full text of lectures and subsequent after dinner academic conversations, as well as audio and video clips.
European Society for the Study of Science and Theology (ESSSAT)
- Scholarly non-confessional organization that aims to promote the study of relationships between the natural sciences and theological views. Includes details of publications, awards, and conferences.
Faith and Reason Ministries
- Aims to reconcile Christianity with accepted science. Includes complete text of John Callahan's book "Science and Christianity", and short articles on a selection of other topics.
- Complete text of Judah Etinger's book "Foolish Faith", tackling the relationship between science and Christianity.
The Galileo Controversy
- Proposes arguments about the church not being anti-scientific. Also, discusses why Galileo may not have been given more credit than he was for his participation in discovering the heliocentric view of the universe.
God and Science
- Commentary on Darwin, Marx, Freud, Tillich, Chardin, creationism, evolution, quantum mechanics from Charles Henderson's book. Most of the chapters are available online.
How Did the Universe Get Here?
- A short science article describing how the universe was formed and relating this to biblical statements.
Institute for Biblical and Scientific Studies
- Large collection of articles on topics ranging from science and Christianity through to archaeology and biblical sources.
John Ray Initiative
- Educational charity bringing together scientific and Christian understandings of the environment. Includes articles, reports from conferences, and a newsletter.
Reasons to Believe
- Interdenominational apologetic ministry aiming to show that science and the Bible complement one another, led by Hugh Ross, Fazale Rana, and Kenneth Richard Samples. Articles, webcasts, and forthcoming events.
- UK-based charity promoting the understanding between mainstream Christianity and contemporary science. Includes articles, biographies of scientists, book reviews, discussion forum, and the facility to have a faith-science question answered by an expert.
Science and Faith
- Collection of links to pages about scientists and their faith, quotations from the Bible, essays, and bibliographies.
A Scientist Gives Evidence Pointing to God
- Video in which Dr. Francis Collins, director of the Human Genome Project, provides his point of view.
The Technotheology Project
- Bill Laudeman's attempt to relate physics, cosmology, and chaos theory with orthodox Roman Catholic theology.
Truth for Saints
- Provides a resource for researching world religions, science and matters of faith.
- Ancient astronomical research institution with dependent research center based in Tucson, Arizona. Includes history, profiles of personnel, details of telescopes, and a streaming video on the relation of science and religion.
The Warfare of Science With Theology
- Full text of a book published in 1896 by Andrew Dickson White (1832-1918), hosted by Library section of the Secular Web.
- Author aims to build a holistic paradigm based on science and scripture.
Christianity and Science
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 11:15:07 UTC -