become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_in_Society/Research_Ethics
Science in Society
Guidelines and Codes
Society: Issues: Science and Technology
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Environmental
Bioterrorism, Informed Consent and Scientific Method
- Article with citations.
- The Exploratorium's Ethical Scenarios Forum (ETHEX), created to promote online discussion of ethical, legal, and social implications of genetic research.
Get Research Smart
- Aims to be of help to people who are considering participation in medical or other research.
Integrity in Science
- Project information and resources from the Center for Science in the Public Interest. Features a database of scientists' and non-profits' ties to industry.
The Online Ethics Center for Engineering and Science
- Provides "engineers, scientists and science and engineering students with resources useful for understanding and addressing ethically significant problems that arise in their work life."
Scientific Misconduct Blog
- Aubrey Blumsohn on misconduct in medical and scientific research, and related topics.
Scientists for Global Responsibility
- Promotes responsible use of science and technology in society, and explores the ethical dimensions of scientific research, global energy and resource issues, and alternative technologies.
Teaching Research Ethics
- Intensive workshop in teaching research ethics for scientists who train graduate students. Sponsored by the Poynter Center at the University of Indiana.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 7:05:09 UTC -