become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Consultants
Science in Society
Products and Services
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses
American Forensic Technologies
- Series of pages under construction, with images promoting service available in Andover, Massachusetts.
B. J. Gerlitz Forensic Consulting Inc.
- Offering services for civil and criminal litigation, primarily involving alcohol consumption, available from Edmonton, Canada.
- Offers a broad range of independent forensic science services for lawyers and investigators internationally from Abingdon, England.
Forensic Consulting Associates, LLC
- Offers general forensic consulting, crime scene investigation, evidence reviews and general civil and criminal investigation services from Springfield, Missouri .
The Forensic Panel Corp.
- Consulting, expert testimony and publications on psychiatry, neuropsychology and toxicology, from New York City.
- Offers multi-disciplinary consultation services pertaining to the detection of primer gunshot residue by SEM/EDX. Includes The International Association for Microanalysis; a non-profit organization, maintained by scientist at the Bexar County Criminal Investigation Laboratory in San Antonio, Texas.
Forensic Science Services
- Offers examinations of audio, video, gaming, electric or electronic evidence, court testimony and consultations. Based out of Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
- Offering consultation and expert testimony for forensic science matters in Spennymoor, northern England.
Hard Facts, Inc.
- Offer analytical and empirical investigation of engineering failures, as well as expert witness to assist legal, insurance, and industrial firms following product failures and accidents. Based in Freehold, New Jersey.
Hawkins and Associates Ltd.
- Established 1980 to investigate fires, explosions, road traffic accidents and engineering problems, with offices in four cities in England.
- Offering a forensic examination and consulting business. Services include crime scene reconstruction, bloodstain pattern analysis, fingerprint examination, with contacts in Colorado Springs, USA.
Robson Forensic, Inc.
- Offering expertise and technical assistance in explosive and fire investigation, crash reconstruction, premises liability, industrial and workplace safety, and computer fraud. Offices in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Ron Smith and Associates, Inc.
- Offer consulting, as well as training courses located throughout the United States and Canada, with contacts in Meridian, Mississippi.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2014 at 6:05:03 UTC -