become an editor
the entire directory
only in Forensic_Science/Organizations
Science in Society
Computers: Security: Biometrics: Organizations
Science: Organizations: Associations
American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- AAFS represents physicians, attorneys, dentists, toxicologists, psychiatrists, engineers and educators, in the application of science to the law, with searchable journal, seminars and workshops throughout the USA.
American College of Forensic Examiners (ACFEI)
- Multi-disciplinary scientific and professional association, disseminating forensic information through its journal, lectures, education courses, workshops, and distance courses from Springfield, MO.
American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors
- ASCLD provides history, FAQ for prospective students, pdf scholarship application, offers secure secure mailihng list for members, with officers in active service throughout the USA.
ASCLD Laboratory Accreditation Board
- Details of voluntary program for crime laboratories to demonstrate management, operations, personnel, procedures, equipment, physical plant, security, and health and safety procedures meet established standards. Based in Garner, NC.
Canadian Society of Forensic Science
- CSFS site deals with all aspects of forensic science, including online journal, DNA-based population studies data, history, meetings and related links. Based in Ottawa, ON, Canada.
- Florida Division of the International Association for Identification. Details for forensic professionals; how to join, meetings, message board, articles and links covering five regions with elected directors coordinated from Miami, FL.
Forensic Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry
- The FIRMS Network seeks to develop the scope of stable isotope techniques in forensic applications. It aims to raise awareness of the potential of IRMS in forensic science, crime detection and reduction.
The Forensic Science Society
- Offering information on their organization, membership, conferences, instruction to submit to their journal, online search of articles and worldwide, from head quarters in Harrogate, UK.
International Association for Identification
- Forensic science organization providing publications, training, certification, and professional support in areas ranging from fingerprinting to firearms analysis and footwear identification. Includes job listings.
International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts
- IABPA formed in 1983, now listing objectives, training workshops, annual conference on research in bloodstain pattern analysis administered from Edmonton, AB, Canada.
The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists
- TIAFT net provides virtual meeting point for toxicologists to exchange ideas, opinions, news and suggestions about toxicological themes and drugs of abuse analysis from Rimini, Italy.
Iowa Division of the International Association for Identification
- Law enforcement forensic articles on footwear, photography, fingerprints, DNA, and links to other forensic sites from Iowa.
Kansas Division of the International Association for Identification
- Law enforcement forensic site with links to training and other forensic sites from Kansas.
Mid-Atlantic Association of Forensic Scientists
- Promoting the exchange of ideas, techniques and standards of performance in forensic science from a regional association of the AAFS.
Society of Forensic Engineers and Scientists
- Organized in 1980, incorporated 1996, to share forensic technical and business information, and to actively assist in upgrading the standards of the profession. Membership, specialties, and seminar calendar, mainly in CA.
Southern Association of Forensic Scientists
- SAFS bylaws, membership details, message board, news, meetings and job opportunities in the southern United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -